SPAAR CALENDAR CONTEST
We're so glad you want to submit your pet photo for calendar voting! Here are a few details:
- If you have multiple pets, please submit a separate form for each pet.
- The photo(s) you submit will be used for voting purposes on social media. By filling out this form, you agree that we may post your pet photo on our Facebook page for voting.
- The winners in each category (by number of Facebook "likes") will receive a complimentary pet photo shoot with Lara K Huffman Photography and will appear as monthly cover profiles in the calendar. You must live in the Pittsburgh area or be willing to travel to the Pittsburgh area (SPAAR is not able to pay for travel) to participate in the photo shoot.
- If you'd like to submit a pet photo but cannot travel to PA for a photo shoot, submit a high-resolution photo. If you win and the photo you submit is not usable for the calendar, we may reach out to you for an additional photo. If one is not available, we will notify the next winner.
- While dogs and cats are our most popular pet submissions, we accept AND ENCOURAGE seniors of all animal kinds <3
- Like last year, we will have a special section dedicated to animals who have passed on to the Rainbow Bridge. Please note this in the comments section of your submission.
- As long as your pet(s) and photo(s) meet our submission requirements, they will appear in our 2020 Calendar. We will email you details for purchase later this year, so please provide a valid email address.
- All photo submissions must be received by Sunday, September 29 at 11:59pm to be included in voting.